What is it?
Dermalogica’s Skin Smoothing Cream has long been our number one moisturiser. But between increasing environmental triggers and ever-busier lifestyles, the world has evolved since its creation. So we evolved its formula…Skin Smoothing Cream now features state-of-the-art Active HydraMesh Technology™, which infuses skin with 48 hours of critical moisture.
Who is it for?
Perfect for a combination skin that experiences dehydration.
Why should I use it?
- One of Dermalogica’s Best Sellers and winner of Beaut.ie Best Luxury Daily Moisturiser.
- Dermalogica Moisturisers work on two levels, regulating skin’s water balance while managing your most pressing skin concerns for better looking skin daily.
How do I use it?
- Best applied following your prescribed Dermalogica Toner.
- Apply an almond-sized amount to the entire face and neck area avoiding the eye area
- You can mix your prescribed Dermalogica Booster with your Skin Smoothing Cream Moisturiser.
What is it in?
A long chain Hyaluronic Acid Complex distributes moisture throughout skin’s layers to help lock in hydration, and moisturising Lecithin and Aloe Gel – along with soothing Mallow, Cucumber and Arnica – maintain the formula’s best-selling weight and texture. It also shields skin’s beneficial bacteria from environmental stress and protects naturally occurring enzymes that facilitate healthy cell turnover. Formulated without artificial fragrances and colours. Certified cruelty free by Leaping Bunny and PETA.